- Filing of E-forms with the Registrar of Companies (ROC)
- Digital Signature Certificates (2 nos.)
- Name approval (RUN – Reserve Unique Name)
- Filing of SPICe form
- Drafting of Memorandum of Association (MOA) & Articles of Association (AOA)
- PAN Application
- TAN Applicaiton
- Issue of Certificate of Incorporation
- Includes Govt Fees & Stamp duty for Authorized Capital upto Rs. 1 Lakh
- Excludes foreign national or Foreign Body Corporate as a director OR businesses that need approval from RBI, SEBI or IRDA for incorporation
Who Should Buy
- Businesses looking to expand or scale operations
- Startups looking to raise capital and issue ESOPs
- Businesses looking to convert their existing firm structure into private limited company
How It’s Done
- Purchase of Plan
- DSC Application
- Company Name Reservation with RUN
- Filing of e-Forms with ROC
- Receipt of Incorporation Certificate
Documents To Be Submitted
Passport size photos of directors
Address proof of directors
Photo ID proof of directors
Self declaration about your directorship in other companies
Rent agreement of your registered office
No objection certificate from the owner of the property of the property
What is SPICe- process of company incorporation?
Simplified Proforma for Incorporating Company electronically (SPICe) is a fast track registration procedure initiated by Ministry of Corporate Affairs which enables a single form application process of company registration.
The normal registration route can take up to thirty days but if SPICe is followed the whole process can be closed within 7 days.
ClearTax aims at rendering premium services and delivering it in a speedy manner. The incorporation services shall be delivered following the SPICe route.
How can I become eligible to get benefits under the Startup India Initiative?
Only the below stated entities qualify as a “Startup” for the purpose of Government schemes
- Private Limited Company
- Registered Partnership Firm
- Limited Liability Partnership Further conditions are:
- Not more than 5 years have passed from the date of its incorporation/ registration
- Turnover for any of the financial years has not exceeded INR 25 crore
- It is working towards innovation, development, deployment or commercialization of new products, processes or services driven by technology or intellectual property
Our experts shall guide you on how you can get registered under the Startup India Initiative and avail the benefits.
I want to start a business in app development. What other registrations will apply to me?
Apart from getting your GST registration, you must also consider protecting your brand by registering the trademark for your brand. Also, if you are building any proprietary software or any other intellectual property, you must secure a copyright. Our experts can assist you with trademark and copyright registration
I need to raise capital from external sources. I am considering approaching Investors. Do i get any advantage on getting registered as a private limited company over other forms?
- The capital structure of a private limited company can easily accommodate equity funding. So Venture Capitalists prefer pvt. Ltd. over any other structure
- Being a regulations compliant entity, it becomes easy to attract capital infusion from financial institutions like banks, NBFCs etc.
Do I need to be physically present during this process?
No, your physical presence is not required during the process.
Is stamp duty payable during incorporation process?
Yes, Stamp duty charges are imposed by the state in which the registered office is proposed to be located. The charges are on MOA, AOA & form INC 32. These charges are covered under the plan for all the states except Punjab & Madhya Pradesh. Our experts will guide you on additional charges if any for Punjab & Madhya Pradesh.
How much time is needed to set up a private limited company?
The registration process gets completed when you get a certificate of incorporation(COI) issued by the registrar. The application can processed within 7 working days.
I already have my digital signature certificate and DIN. Will the package value remain the same?
In case, you already have a DSC and DIN, our experts will offer you some concession accordingly on the above package.
What is the government fee applicable for a Plc incorporation?
Below are the charges applicable for DIN and other government forms:
- DIN (2 Nos): Rs.1000
- RUN Form: Rs.1000
- AoA: Rs.1000 (up to Rs.10 lakh of authorized capital)
- MoA: Rs.1000
What is the stamp duty payable for company incorporation?
Below is the stamp duty payable, depends on the state you incorporate and your authorized share capital up to Rs. 10 Lakh: These are the charges in Karnataka:
- AoA: Rs.1000
- Moa: Rs.1000
- Form 32: Rs.20
Apart from this, notary charges of Rs.340 will apply for two director affidavits and related stamp duty.
Can an NRI also become a director in company? And what additional documents will be required to be submitted?
Yes, an NRI or any foriegn national can become a director in a private limited company. But such person can be taken as a director only when there is one director who is a Resident of India. Additional documents required:
- Copy of Passport Copy Which is attested by Consulate of Indian Embassy or Foreign Public Notary.
- Copy of Driving License/ Bank Statement or Electricity Bills copy or Any Property Tax Payment Receipt which is attested by Consulate of Indian Embassy or Foreign Public Notary.
RBI approval is required for foreign capital contribution. Additional charges will be applicable for RBI approval. Our experts will advise you on the applicable charges.
I and my partner are both directors and shareholders in our company. We wish to bring in two additional shareholders as well. Is that covered in the package?
In the current package, we cover upto 2 digital signatures for two directors. For two additional shareholders, you need to secure two additional digital signatures certificates. We offer digital signature certificate – Click hereto purchase digital signature
Our company would like to bring in a foreign citizen as a director. Is this covered in your package?
To bring in additional director, you need to secure digital signature (DSC ).
- Click here to purchase digital signature
Only passport of the foreign director is required. In some countries, residency certificate will be provided. These need to be submitted for the application. Any incidental charges here is not covered in the package.
Our company would like to bring a non-resident Indian as a director in the company. Is this included in the package?
To bring in additional director, you need to secure two digital signatures (DSC)
- Click here to purchase digital signature
If the individual is residing outside India at the time of the application, then he or she needs to get the PAN, Aadhaar, current address (in the country of residence), permanent address attested by Indian embassy in that country. Any incidental charges here is not covered in the package.
My details on my documents have a difference. Can I still incorporate my company using them?
You will need to have exactly the same details on all your documents to incorporate your company.
Why is there delay in getting our incorporation certificate?
Due to the increasing enthusiasm among too many entrepreneurs who wish to incorporate their companies, the MCA has made stringent rules to approve the company name and issue the certificate of incorporation. Further, due to excessive demand, the PAN and TAN applications are also increasing and thus it is understood that this processing will take time too. So, we could take a range between 20-25 working days to complete the company incorporation process and receive the certificate of incorporation.