Registration of Society in Rajasthan
September 18, 2019
In India NGO can be registered as Trust, Society and or Section 8 Company under Companies Act, 2013. Here we will discuses about the basic requirements to Register a Society in Rajasthan.
Information Required for Society Registration :
- Minimum 7 Members are Required
- There should be person whom members should Designate 1. President 2. Manager 3. Secretary 4. Treasurer
- Objects of Society : Like Promotion of Education, Child Development, Water Management, Housing Society Etc.
- Name of Society
- Initial and Annual Membership Subscription Amount from Members.
- If Society has scope of work for all over the state of Rajasthan than 4 Members from the different District are Required
Documents Required for Registration :
- NOC from Local Authority/Panchayat ( Not required )
- ID and Address proof of All Designated persons. i.e. President, Manager, Secretary, Treasurer ( Only Aadhar Card is required and Aadhar must be linked for Mobile OTP )
- Photo of all the Designated Person i.e. President, Manager, Secretary, Treasurer ( Not Required )
- Authorization letter to Authorised person : who is handling the society Registration work : Company Secretary or Advocate.
Update : Aadhar of Minimum 7 Members are required for Online Processing of Application, Please note that aadhar must be Mobile OTP enabled.
Time Required for Registration: 8-12 Working Days
Government Fee for Registration :
- Normal Society i.e. Education : Rs. 10016/- + Affidavit and Notary
- Water Management : Rs. 500/-
- Cow Help : Rs. 100/-
Professional Fee varies from Rs. 5000-8000/-